AROW Global Corporation is looking for a Human Resources Manager at their Mosinee, Wisconsin operation. AROW Global is the leader in the design and manufacture of transit bus window systems for North American manufacturers. AROW Global is a member of the Price Group of Companies, headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The Human Resources Manager is a member of the Executive Leadership Team reporting directly to the Vice-President and General Manager and is responsible for strategic leadership, employee development, succession planning, performance management, and training.
- Monitor all core aspects of the HR function at the Plant level.
- Ensures that the operation is within guidelines regarding Federal and State laws.
- Supervises activities of the HR Assistant, ensuring compliance with Plant objectives.
- Supports the selection and development of the workforce, and fosters a positive working environment through effective internal communications and coaching.
- Advises management and the employees on problem resolution and policy interpretation.
- Administers the compensation and benefits programs for the facility.
- Monitors staffing needs and directs recruitment and training efforts to fill anticipated vacancies.
- Counsels managers and supervisors regarding employee relations issues and recommends actions which are consistent with Company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for the daily interpretation of all Plant policies, and procedures. Updates as required.
- Works closely with the Plant Management team to link HR programs, practices and policies with business strategies and objectives. Provides training as needed.
- Keeps current on trends in labor and employment law, and represents the Company at hearings.
- Bachelor Degree with 5+ years Human Resources Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- This function requires a thorough understanding of Human Resources policy and practices and excellent organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- An individual with a demonstrated track record of progressive success and growth.
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office products, social media, and experience in the design and implementation of training and employee development programs.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and proactive approach that is results focused.
- Must possess strong knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Individual must be adept at analyzing and recommending solutions to a variety of problems and subjects.
- Must be willing to work in a manufacturing environment and addressing employee concerns on shift.
- Be viewed as the employee advocate, while maintaining the pulse of the operation.
- Build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Effective verbal/written communication.
- Highly effective at initiating and developing positive cross functional relationships.
- Process-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Structured techniques for documentation, analysis, and validation of information.
If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send your completed application form (available below), resume and salary requirements to:
AROW Global Corp.
Attention: Human Resources
924 North Park View Circle
Mosinee, WI 54455
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer