AROW Global Corporation, the leader in the design and manufacture of transit bus and recreational vehicle window systems for North American manufacturers is looking for Design Engineer at their Mosinee, Wisconsin operation. AROW Global is a member of the Price Group of Companies, headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The primary role of the position is to design, modify or improve window and door systems and components. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience with fabrication, manufacturing and assembly processes.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Reporting to the Product Engineering Manager, The Design Engineer will oversee all aspects of new product design and improvement. This includes the design, development, documentation, manufacturability and implementation into production.
- Responsible for leading the design process concurrently with quality, manufacturing, purchasing, inventory control and sales departments.
- Project management all design aspects.
- Product definition through engineering drawings and specifications.
- Work in conjunction with Sales and Marketing to create major product justifications.
- Oversee development and maintenance of bill of materials.
- Assist with quality personnel in disposition of non-conformances.
- Assist with first article inspections (FAI) on in-house designs and customer supplied drawings and samples.
- Assist with supplier assessments.
- Troubleshoot product issues on and off site and provide direction on the necessary corrective actions.
- Prior window experience in mobile products or in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Experience with electro-mechanical design including plc programming and ladder logic.
- Prior experience with glazing materials for transportation applications desired.
- Experience working with industry standards such as DOT, SAE, ASTM and ANSI desired.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Associate Degree or Diploma.
- 3D CAD modeling experience in Solid Works.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for communication with manufacturing personnel, customers and suppliers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Self-motivated with a proven desire to implement change.
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employees are paid competitive wages and offered a complete benefit package.
If you possess the required qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please send your completed application form (available below), resume and salary requirements to:
AROW Global Corp.
Attention: Human Resources
924 North Park View Circle
Mosinee, WI 54455
AROW Global is -by choice- an Equal Opportunity Employer